Lattice Engines Executive Named One Of 20 Women To Watch In Sales Lead Management
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that vice president of products Janet Lee has been named one of " 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management." Sponsored by the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA), this industry distinction is awarded to individuals for their contributions to a combination of sales lead management, marketing and sales activities.
Other winners include Ellie Mirmam, marketing manager at HubSpot, Lori Richardson, founder and CEO of Score More Sales, and Nancy Nardin, founder and president of Smart Selling Tools, among other influential women. Janet joins Lattice's CEO Shashi Upadhyay and CMO Brian Kardon who are ranked on the SLMA's Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management.
Comments on the News
- "It's an honor to be recognized by the SLMA as one of the Top 20 Women to Watch," said Janet Lee, vice president of products at Lattice. "At Lattice, we're focused on helping sales people sell better by injecting information science into relationship selling. I'm proud to be part of an incredibly talented team dedicated to delivering success to our customers every day."
- "The 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management teach, sit on for-profit and non-profit boards, write, mentor, lead teams, sell, and market," said James W. Obermayer, CEO of the SLMA. "They create wealth for their employers and the companies they lead, and we are pleased to spotlight their accomplishments."
About the Sales Lead Management Association The mission of the Sales Lead Management Association is to help companies become successful in the critical business process of managing sales leads. The SLMA has 6139 worldwide members and 300-plus articles from 60 authors on the SLMA website. Activities throughout the year include an active 'pushy' blog, recognition for the '20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management,' the SLMA College of Fellows, a monthly 'gossipy' newsletter, and SLMA Weekly Radio. Sponsorship programs are available. For more information about SLMA or the 'Top 50' list, call Sue Campanale at 714-637-6989.About Lattice EnginesLattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales and Marketing platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as Citizens Bank, Dell, EMC, General Electric, SunTrust and Time Warner Cable rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines. SOURCE Lattice Engines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV