Sheryl & Rob Lowe Co-chair Melanoma Research Foundation's Miles For Melanoma 5K Run/Walk At Universal Studios
This year, Pale Girl SPEAKS, Universal Pictures, Style Network, Amgen, The Angeles Clinic and the Los Angeles Times return as event sponsors. New sponsors include Bristol Meyers Squibb, Novartis, Genentech, ICM Partners, MD Solar Sciences, Joe Shade, UPF Sunshop, SPF Addict, The Rox Cancer Center and the LA Galaxy.
The inaugural Miles for Melanoma 5K Run/Walk at Universal Studios was a huge success, bringing in over 1,000 participants to the Universal Studios backlot and helping to raise more than $200,000 for melanoma research, advocacy and education.
Top fundraisers and team builders for this year's 5K are eligible for a number of exciting prizes and incentives, including:
Three diamond necklaces from Maya Brenner Designs, four tickets and front of line passes to the Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park, Universal Pictures Centennial DVD Box Set, the Universal Monster DVD Box Set, as well as gift baskets from Coca-Cola and sun-safe clothing company Mott 50.Registration for the Miles for Melanoma 5K Run/Walk at Universal Studios is open. To participate:
- Register for the Miles for Melanoma 5K to be held at Universal Studios in Hollywood on May 4 th, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Create a fundraising team and a personalized fundraising page
- Share the page and a fundraising goal with friends, family, and social networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts