EasyClosets Brings New Color Trends And Wood Grain Textures To The DIY Home Organization Market
HOLLAND, Mich., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EasyClosets®, a leading online home storage solutions provider, announces the arrival of four new on-trend colors that add a sophisticated flair to any room in the home. Created in response to consumer demand, the four new tones include Chateau, Cocoa, Driftwood, and French Roast.
- Chateau's warm taupe hue combines the look of weathered hardwood, light cathedral wood grain patterns, and a smooth-to-the-touch finish.
- Cocoa blends medium brown and milk chocolate colors, bold linear grain pattern, and a detailed wood grain texture to give you a refined, modern aesthetic.
- Driftwood delivers a natural, weather-worn look with earthy greyish-brown tones, a clean linear grain pattern, and a unique wood grain texture.
- French Roast, the darkest brown color EasyClosets offers, mixes dark brown and dark chocolate tones with detailed wood grain texture.
"We identified a growing demand in the DIY home organization market for products that look more like real wood, with all of its natural characteristics. Several of our new colors address this trend by integrating a detailed wood grain texture you can actually see and feel," said Bobbie Locke, director of marketing and communications for The Stow Company, the parent company of EasyClosets brand.
"We're proud to be one of the first companies to offer textured finishes combined with trendier colors to the online DIY closet and home organization market," said Locke.Color trends among consumers are always evolving, but market analysis shows that light neutrals with grey values, true browns, and grey browns continue to rise in popularity. EasyClosets latest color additions meet these demands while allowing homeowners to express themselves throughout traditional, modern or transitional spaces in their homes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV