Essential Launch Marketing Tactics Described In "You Only Launch Once"
SAN FRANCISCO, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In a world of a million ideas and start-ups, with some 30,000 new consumer products launching every year, how do startup entrepreneurs "know what they don't know" and launch right?
You Only Launch Once: A Marketing Manifesto for Launching Start-ups, Disruptive Products and New Ideas answers marketers and business owners' most important questions regarding launching a company or product successfully. In You Only Launch Once, authors and veteran marketers Jessica Switzer and Tim Gnatek provide essential insights from over 20 years of experience, including company and mobile app launches, IPOs, and new product releases. The book is freely available online at www.youonlylaunchonce.com, and in an optimized iPad version with exclusive multimedia content on iTunes for $1.99.
You Only Launch Once also offers exclusive video interviews from industry leaders like Martin Eberhard (co-founder of Tesla Motors), Yves Behar (brand designer behind successful products like the Jawbone Jambox, the XO laptop, and OUYA gaming console) and candid advice from other well-known industry leaders.You Only Launch Once explores the multi-faceted process that is involved when launching a company or idea, and topics like:
- Naming your company
- Knowing who your audience is
- Finding your story
- Knowing who the dirty dozen are in your industry
- When to launch
- Why PR matters
- Hiring outside PR
- Finding the perfect spokesman
- Crisis management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV