Robert Half Legal To Present E-Discovery Trends Webinar: "Best Practices For Overcoming The E-Discovery Challenge"
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Half Legal, a legal staffing firm specializing in lawyers, paralegals and other highly skilled legal professionals, as well as e-discovery and managed review services, will present an educational webinar, "Best Practices for Overcoming the e-Discovery Challenge," on Thursday, April 25, 2013, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. EDT. Produced in conjunction with West LegalEdcenter, a Thomson Reuters business, the live webinar event is complimentary and approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit in more than 25 states.
Charles Volkert, executive director of Robert Half Legal and the co-managing director of Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services, will moderate the CLE session. The webinar will examine proven strategies that law firms and legal departments can use to better manage e-discovery and minimize risks. It will feature research highlights from Robert Half Legal's latest Future Law Office report: Overcoming the e-Discovery Challenge. Guest speakers scheduled to participate are:
- Steven Baron, a vice president with Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services;
- Timothy Collins, director of compliance at Hyundai Capital America; and
- David G. Thomas, a shareholder with Greenberg Traurig LLP.
The panelists will discuss a variety of strategies for proactively managing data, assessing requests and assembling e-discovery teams to ensure an efficient and effective collection and review process.
Participants must visit the West LegalEdcenter website to register for the live event: http://westlegaledcenter.com/program_guide/course_detail.jsf?courseId=100005239. Following the event, the webinar can be accessed "on-demand" using the same link.About Robert Half LegalRobert Half Legal is the legal staffing division of Robert Half International. The company provides law firms and corporate legal departments with highly skilled professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, on a project and full-time basis. With North American and global locations, Robert Half Legal also offers managed review and e-discovery services. More information, including online job search services, can be found at www.roberthalflegal.com. SOURCE Robert Half Legal
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV