MWW's Kas Rigas Promoted To Managing Director, Consumer Lifestyle Marketing
She holds a bachelor of arts with honors in English Literature from the University of Western Ontario, in London, Ontario and a Certificate in Public Relations from Humber College in Toronto, Ontario.
About MWWMWW is one of the nation's top mid-sized public relations firms and one of the five largest independent global agencies. The firm is industry-recognized for its work in consumer lifestyle marketing, digital marketing and social media, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations, consumer technology, healthcare and visual branding.
MWW's approach to building and accelerating relevance for clients has been recognized with top industry awards, including the 2012 "PR Agency of the Year," by the International Business Awards, 2011 "Midsize Agency of the Year" by the Holmes Report as well as "Digital Firm of the Year" and "Top Places to Work in PR" by PR News. For more information on the firm's capabilities and "Matter More" commitment, visit www.mww.com. Connect with MWW on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google Plus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV