- Total Talent Platform Clients: Year to date, iCIMS increased customer count by 25% vs. 2012.
- Vertical Growth: A large percentage of new customers joined the iCIMS family from the energy and manufacturing industries. As compared to Q4 2012, new clients in energy doubled and manufacturing clients increased by 75%. Some recent client wins within these verticals include Frank's International, Inc., Stuller, Inc., and Crane & Co.
- iCIMS NOW Clients: Year to date, iCIMS doubled the number of clients using its pre-packaged, configurable recruitment software for very small businesses, iCIMS NOW.
- iCIMS Connect: In December of 2012, iCIMS announced the release of the company's newest product, Connect. The latest solution to iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools has already exceeded 2013's projected sales numbers by 188%.
- 2013 HR Hero Series' 12-City Tour: Following the success of the HR Executive Luncheon Series in 2012, iCIMS announced the kick-off of its HR Hero Series' 12-city tour tailored to HR Executives interested in learning about leveraging social and mobile technology in talent acquisition. Registrations from both potential and existing customers have literally doubled from last year. The tour, which has already made stops in Phoenix, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Orlando, and Austin, continues on to Los Angeles, St. Louis, NYC, and San Francisco in second quarter.
- iCIMS Wins Two Coveted Customer Service Awards:
- Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service: iCIMS won Bronze for "Customer Service Department of the Year" in the Computer Software category for the successful launch of its new, redesigned iCARE Customer Support Site.
- HRO Today's "Baker's Dozen: Customer Satisfaction Ratings: Talent Management Software" : iCIMS ranked third in a list of the top talent management software companies recognized for their excellent customer satisfaction.
Market Demands For Best-In-Breed Talent Acquisition Suite Drives Customer Count And Revenue In ICIMS' First-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.