MATAWAN, N.J., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a year of revenue increases, product offering expansions, international distribution partnerships, and an acquisition, iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, is reporting great successes in 2013's first-quarter results due to the increasing market demand for a best-in-breed talent acquisition suite.
Since iCIMS' first-quarter 2012 announcement about its commitment to providing HR professionals with best-in-breed talent acquisition solutions, the company has increased Net New CMRR by 41%. Within the same timeframe, iCIMS' new sales went up by 50%, growing the client base to over 1,500; with a significant amount of new sales coming from the energy and manufacturing industries. Aside from new sales, an increasing number of current iCIMS customers have been expanding their Recruit product with the company's other two core solutions, Connect and Onboard. Compared to Q4 of 2012, clients purchasing Onboard have increased by 83%. Connect was launched at the end of 2012 and has already exceeded its annual sales targets amongst the existing client base.
"Last year, we decided to take a different route from our competitors and focus on talent acquisition rather than scurry to acquire pieces of a full Human Capital Management (HCM) platform. The market response to our social-enabled talent acquisition suite validates that not only did we make the right decision, but that the world of attracting, hiring, and onboarding new talent deserves its own suite of solutions," said iCIMS CEO, Colin Day. "Unlike other basic applicant tracking systems that are merely spokes of a larger HCM platform, we are able to keep pace with the rapidly changing expectations of the candidate and HR landscape by incorporating the latest technologies, such as social, mobile, and video, in the full pre-hire continuum; from recruitment advertising, to sourcing, to recruiting, and onboarding.""Talent acquisition can be a complex process that benefits from integration across sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding," said iCIMS Chief Marketing Officer Susan Vitale. "We have created a suite of talent acquisition solutions that handles just that. It has been a hit in the market space as more and more HR professional realize that full HCM platform providers cannot offer what a specialized talent acquisition software company like iCIMS, does so well." Other Q1 Highlights Include :
- Total Talent Platform Clients: Year to date, iCIMS increased customer count by 25% vs. 2012.
- Vertical Growth: A large percentage of new customers joined the iCIMS family from the energy and manufacturing industries. As compared to Q4 2012, new clients in energy doubled and manufacturing clients increased by 75%. Some recent client wins within these verticals include Frank's International, Inc., Stuller, Inc., and Crane & Co.
- iCIMS NOW Clients: Year to date, iCIMS doubled the number of clients using its pre-packaged, configurable recruitment software for very small businesses, iCIMS NOW.
- iCIMS Connect: In December of 2012, iCIMS announced the release of the company's newest product, Connect. The latest solution to iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools has already exceeded 2013's projected sales numbers by 188%.
- 2013 HR Hero Series' 12-City Tour: Following the success of the HR Executive Luncheon Series in 2012, iCIMS announced the kick-off of its HR Hero Series' 12-city tour tailored to HR Executives interested in learning about leveraging social and mobile technology in talent acquisition. Registrations from both potential and existing customers have literally doubled from last year. The tour, which has already made stops in Phoenix, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Orlando, and Austin, continues on to Los Angeles, St. Louis, NYC, and San Francisco in second quarter.
- iCIMS Wins Two Coveted Customer Service Awards:
- Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service: iCIMS won Bronze for "Customer Service Department of the Year" in the Computer Software category for the successful launch of its new, redesigned iCARE Customer Support Site.
- HRO Today's "Baker's Dozen: Customer Satisfaction Ratings: Talent Management Software" : iCIMS ranked third in a list of the top talent management software companies recognized for their excellent customer satisfaction.