PLCB Welcomes Hundreds Of Community Leaders, Educators And Law Enforcement Officers To Statewide Conference Aimed At Preventing Underage And Dangerous Drinking
The keynote address will feature college students highlighting a program that utilizes peer-driven messages to promote better decision-making. The program uses a hands-on, peer-to-peer approach to impact behavior among young people who have engaged in underage drinking.
The annual conference is held in April to coincide with Alcohol Awareness Month, which is aimed at increasing public awareness and understanding of underage drinking, alcohol abuse, treatment and other alcohol-related issues. The conference is co-sponsored by the U.S. Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency and the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association.
For more information about the conference or the PLCB's alcohol education efforts, visit www.lcb.state.pa.us.
Media contact: Stacy Kriedeman, 717-783-8864.SOURCE Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV