Global Analysis Of The Smartphones Market
1. Smartphone shipments are expected to exceed one billion units by 2016.2. Shelf presence is key to brand recognition and sales.3. A strategic approach is key to success or failure—broad product portfolio or targeted, high end or low end.4. Regional strategies will vary—North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific are the key markets for smartphones.5. Integration of cloud services and seamless media access will be key factors over the next several years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• What is driving the success of smartphones as a whole?• Which operating system platforms are emerging successful, and which are not? Why?• Which manufacturers are seeing the most success, and why?• What factors are affecting the pricing of smartphones? How will they affect pricing in the long term?• What are customers looking for in a smartphone? Which segment of customers is driving the market—enterprise or consumer?• What major trends will be emerging over the next two to six years?Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary2. Market Overview 3. Total Smartphines Market • External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints • Forecasts and Trends • Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications 4. Africa/The Middle East Breakdown 5. Asia-Pacific Breakdown 6. Europe Breakdown 7. Latin America East Breakdown 8. North America Breakdown 9. The Last Word 10. Appendix To order this report: Phones_and_PDA Industry: Global Analysis of the Smartphones Market Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.orgUS:(339) 368 6001Intl:+1 339 368 6001 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts