SHL China Named "Best Talent Measurement Company In Greater China"
Notes to editors
HRoot, organiser of the "Best HR Service Providers Awards in Greater China" event, is a leading management media and internet company. It is the owner of the Human Resource Management website "HRoot.com" and the China-based HR magazine "Human Capital Management".
About SHLSHL is the leader in talent measurement solutions, driving better business results for clients through superior people intelligence and decisions -- from hiring and recruiting, to employee development and succession planning. With a presence in over 50 countries, SHL delivers more than 30 million assessments annually in over 30 languages -- allowing over 10,000 business customers to benefit from both global expertise and local insight. Along with its world-class consulting practices and 24-hour support centre, SHL clients can access over 1,000 assessments through an easy-to-use technology platform. SHL was acquired in 2012 by CEB, the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, CEB equips senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. Headquartered in London, UK, SHL has offices in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia/ New Zealand. For more information, visit www.shl.com. Media enquiry: Karen WongMarketing (HK & Singapore) & Asia Communications Manager, SHLE: email@example.com SOURCE SHL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV