Larson Electronics Adds 300 Watt Dual Head Explosion Proof LED Light
KEMP, Texas, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics Magnalight announced the addition of a dual head LED light for hazardous areas rated Class 1 and Class 2 Division 1. Configured with an adjustable mount that can be attached to scaffold, ladders or other equipment, the EPL-JH16C-2X1MLED-100 300 watt explosion proof light is ideal for construction and maintenance applications.
Larson Electronics Magnalight released the heavy duty 300 watt, dual head explosion proof light with adjustable scaffolding mount under the part number EPL-JH16C-2X1MLED-100. Designed to cinch to the upper and lower rail of scaffolding or catwalk railing, this Class 1 and Class 2 Division 1 LED hazardous location light system can easily illuminate a 15,000 square foot area. The white light output makes it easy for operators to complete cleaning or maintenance operations safely and efficiently. The aluminum brackets and IP67 rated LED light heads make this LED lighting system applicable to wet area locations, while the 100 foot SOOW cord and explosion proof plug maintain safety."The EPL-JH16C-2X1MLED-100 saves space for operators working with scaffolding, railing or ladders during cleaning and maintenance in hazardous areas," said Rob Bresnahan with Magnalight.com. "With the ability to position each LED head independently, and delivering a combined 20,000 lumens, operators aren't tying up floor space or creating trip hazards when using this explosion proof LED lighting system." Larson Electronics Magnalight produces a wide range of explosion proof lighting systems for hazardous location areas for military, industrial and off-shore applications. You can learn more by visiting Magnalight.com or contacting 1-800-369-6671 (1-903-498-3363 international) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Larson Electronics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV