Experian Marketing Services Announces First Full Release Of Simmons Connect(SM) Data
Some example insights include:
- Social Connectors, the segment of mobile phone users who use their phone to stay up to date with friends and social events, are the most likely to be accessing social networking apps and sites from their smartphone between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. During this window of time, Social Connectors are approximately 10 percent more likely than the average smartphone owner to engage in this social activity. Mobile apps that are popular among Social Connectors include Foursquare (index 146), Amazon Kindle (index 126), Pinterest (index 125), Groupon (index 124) and Matching With Friends (index 122).
- Users of mobile IM/chat apps are 30 percent more likely than the average smartphone owner to say that they would be interested in receiving advertisements on their phone.
- During a given week, the average mobile user opens IM/chat apps a total of 20 times and spends 12 minutes and 42 seconds instant messaging or chatting.
- While watching television, 72 percent of mobile IM/chat users say they are often texting or chatting on their phone.
About Experian Marketing ServicesExperian Marketing Services is a global provider of integrated consumer insight, targeting and cross-channel marketing. We help organizations from around the world intelligently interact with today's dynamic, empowered and hyperconnected customers. By coordinating seamless interactions across all marketing channels, marketers are able to plan and execute superior brand experiences that deepen customer loyalty, strengthen brand advocacy and maximize profits.
For more information, please visit http://www.experian.com/marketingservices.About Experian Experian ® is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2012 was US$4.5 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil. For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com. Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Contact: Matt TathamExperian Marketing Services Public Relations1 212 380 2939 email@example.com SOURCE Experian
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV