The Engineers' Council also honored Northrop Grumman employees with awards for engineering achievements. The Outstanding Engineering Achievement Merit Award was presented to:
- Michael Bulatowicz for innovation, dedication and outstanding achievements in furthering the development of inertial instruments and sensors;
- Aaron K. Oki for revolutionary engineering efforts in the field of Gallium-Nitride microelectronics component development; and
- Matthew Spencer for outstanding contributions in the design, development, analysis and testing of inertial navigation sensors and systems.
Employees receiving Distinguished Engineering Achievement Awards included:
- Michael Denice for distinguished engineering leadership and innovation in the mechanical design, analysis and test of inertial sensors and systems, resulting in superior navigation system performance in demanding environments;
- Richard Savoie for distinguished engineering leadership and mentorship in the field of electromagnetic interference and control design, testing and analysis; and
- Ragini Saxena for a distinguished career leading multi-disciplinary electrical, mechanical, reliability, safety and test engineering teams and for being an inspirational mentor to students, interns and young engineers.
Several Northrop Grumman-led teams were also honored with Distinguished Engineering Project Achievement Awards:
- Joint Precision Approach and Landing System-Capable Navigation System Demonstration;
- First flight of the Long-Endurance, Multi-Intelligence Vehicle;
- First flight of the P-29 Firebird;
- Precise Navigation for GPS-Denied Environments;
- Protected Satellite Communications Low-Cost Terminal; and
- The X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System, recognized for its Autonomous Aerial Refueling Demonstration, Block 1 Flight Test Envelope Expansion and Airworthiness, Deck Handling, First Unmanned Catapult, and Guidance Navigation and Control Software for Carrier Operations.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts