SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) today announced that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share on May 10, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 26, 2013. Pentair paid dividends of $0.88 per share in 2012 and had previously announced on September 28, 2012 that it would pay dividends of $0.23 per share out of its capital contribution reserve for each of the first and second quarters of 2013 that had been authorized by Pentair's former sole shareholder on September 14, 2012.
About Pentair Ltd.Pentair ( www.pentair.com) delivers industry-leading products, services and solutions for its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. With pro forma revenues of approximately $8 billion, Pentair employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.
Pentair contacts: Jim LucasVice President, Investor RelationsTel.: 763-656-5575E-mail: email@example.comBetsy DayManager, Corporate CommunicationsTel.: 763-656-5537Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Pentair Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV