ING U.S. Announces Plans To Rebrand As Voya Financial
For a look at the future logo and colors, a brief informational web page can be accessed at www.voya.com. This site will direct individuals back to ING U.S. until the time when the new brand goes into commercial use.
About ING U.S. ING U.S., which plans to rebrand in the future as Voya Financial, constitutes the U.S.-based retirement, investment and insurance businesses of Netherlands-based ING Groep N.V. Through the ING U.S. family of companies, we serve the financial needs of approximately 13 million individual and institutional customers with a comprehensive array of products and services, including retirement plans, IRA rollovers and transfers, stable value, institutional investment management, mutual funds, alternative investments, life insurance, employee benefits, fixed and indexed annuities and financial planning. Our dedicated workforce of more than 7,000 employees is focused on ING U.S.'s mission to guide Americans on their journey to greater retirement readiness and to help make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family and one institution at a time. For more information, visit http://ing.us.
SOURCE ING U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV