PharmaFocus: Vaccine Adjuvants In Infectious Disease
NEW YORK, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
http://www.reportlinker.com/p01158403/PharmaFocus-Vaccine-Adjuvants-in-Infectious-Disease.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Drug_and_MedicationPharmaFocus: Vaccine Adjuvants in Infectious Disease Summary
Originally discovered by Glenny in the 1920s, vaccine adjuvants have remained the pharmaceutical industry's "dirty little secret". Today, vaccine adjuvants are credited with helping to bolster the immune response in the host post-vaccination. Recently, second-generation adjuvants have come under scrutiny after reports that the adjuvant used in certain pandemic influenza vaccines was linked to causing narcolepsy in Swedish and British adults. Such reports, compounded by the general mistrust of adjuvants, have resulted in these vital vaccine components becoming the scapegoat of the vaccine industry. However, immunologists and infectious disease specialists are in agreement over the beneficial uses of adjuvants in vaccines today, especially as a means to reduce the number of doses, increase the likelihood of a sustained immunological response and decrease the overall incidence of disease. Scope
- Overview of vaccine adjuvants, including the host immune system, host cell targets, descriptions of different adjuvant classes and regulatory guidelines to seek approval for adjuvanted vaccines.- Key topics covered include vaccines and the host immune response, adjuvant targets, and current adjuvant options (first and second generation) for the vaccine adjuvant market. - Analysis of the current and future market competition in the vaccine adjuvant market. Insightful review of the key industry and governmental drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications. Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global vaccine adjuvant market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV