DUBLIN, Ohio, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health plans to release third-quarter financial results for its fiscal 2013 on May 2, prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for May 2 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investors page at cardinalhealth.com/investors. Alternatively, participants can dial 1.877.870.9220 or 631.291.4512. There is no access code required for the call.
There is no pre-registration; however, participants are advised to dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Presentation slides and an audio replay will be will be archived on the website after the conclusion of the meeting. The audio replay will also be available until June 1 by dialing 855.859.2056 or 404.537.3406, passcode 35177390.Upcoming Investor Events
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference at 8:40 a.m. local time on May 14 in Las Vegas
- Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference at 8:40 a.m. local time on June 11 in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts