Analysis Of The Mexican Distributed Power Generation Market
- The equipment uses combustion to induce a rotating movement and transfers that movement to a generator.
- ICGS equipment is classified based on the primary fuel it uses: diesel, gas, heavy fuel oil (HFO), and biodiesel. Rated power is also used as a measurement for this equipment.
• A SWTG system transforms primary energy from wind flow into electrical alternating current (AC).
- Kinetic energy is transferred from the movement of the air flow into the blades' rotation through momentum variation that reduces wind speed. The low-speed, high-momentum rotation movement is converted into a high momenta rotation in the generator, producing power.• PV modules: "Photovoltaic" literally means "electricity (voltaic) from light (photo)." PV power is a semi-conductor and often silicon-based technology that directly converts light energy into an electric current that can be used immediately or stored for later use. • SHFs use hydro turbines to convert hydrostatic potential energy collected by a dam into rotational kinetic energy through the movement of water over blades. • Rotational energy is transferred through a concentric shaft to a multi-pole rotor that generates AC. • SHFs' operational margin varies according to the availability of water flow and pressure, so power generation depends on water supply. The estimated capacity factor of small hydro stations is X percent, lower than the capacity factor of hydro facilities run on a river, which is estimated at X percent. Key Questions This Study Will Answer • How is distributed power generation structured in Mexico? • What are the main segments of distributed power generation in Mexico? • What are the main drivers and restraints underlying the growth of this market? • How does centralized electricity generation affect new projects? • Where are the key investment opportunities in the near and long terms?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV