Microsoft was downgraded from buy to neutral at Nomura. $32 price target. Company is leveraged to an expected double-digit decline in first quarter PC sales, Nomura said.
Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) was downgraded from neutral to sell at Goldman. $66 price target. Company will struggle to meet its organic growth guidance, Goldman Sachs said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Adtran (ADTN) estimates, target were boosted at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $17.50, according to Jefferies. Estimates also upped, given the new AT&T deal. Underperform rating.
Chevron (CVX)estimates were increased at UBS. Chevron earnings estimates were raised given favorable foreign exchange, partly offset by lower than expected R&M earnings and slightly lower upstream liquids, said UBS. Fortinet estimates were reduced at UBS after management pre-announced first quarter results, said UBS. CIO's were more cautious with purchases in the quarter. Price target goes to $26. Goldman Sachs (GS) numbers increased estimates were raised through 2014 at Morgan Stanley. Industry should see higher FICC trading results, Morgan Stanley said. Equal-weight rating and new $137 price target. McDonald's (MCD) price target was increased at UBS. McDonald's could see acceleration in U.S. same store sales from new platforms and modestly increasing inflation in 2H13, says UBS. The price target increased to $110. Microsoft earnings were reduced for 2013 given weak PC units in the first quarter and a legal charge, said UBS. Netflix (NFLX) estimates, target were raised at Goldman. Netflix shares now seen reaching $184, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased, given higher expected subscriber growth. Neutral rating. Constellation (STZ) estimates were increased at UBS to reflect the accretion from the U.S. Modelo operations. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV