ID Tech Camps Announces New ShootManiaÂ®: Storm-based FPS Game Design Course For Summer 2013
iD Tech Camps will debut its ShootMania-based FPS Game Design course this summer, and plans to feature the game in a tournament for pre-teens 10-12. Working with ShootMania in a camp setting allows kids to meet students with similar interests. Instructors help maximize the game's educational value by exposing students to coding logic and design knowledge that may inspire future career choices. ABOUT iD TECH CAMPS AND iD TEEN ACADEMIESiD Tech Camps and iD Teen Academies engage students ages 7-18 in STEM education with summer programs for kids and teens held at over 60 prestigious universities nationwide, including Stanford, Princeton, and others. Sessions are weeklong, day and overnight. Teens can build online portfolios and explore future career paths at iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy. Visit http://www.internalDrive.com or call 1-888-709-TECH (8324).
©2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, Nadeo the Ubisoft logo and the Nadeo logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE iD Tech Camps
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV