New Alzheimer's Treatment Protocol Produces Significant Results
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Alzheimerʼs Journey" DVD series was developed by Dr. Van Horn over the past five years while he was serving as medical director of both an inpatient Alzheimerʼs unit and an outpatient clinic where he worked with hundreds of Alzheimerʼs patients and families. Unwilling to accept the conventional, often ineffective approach to Alzheimerʼs treatment, Dr. Van Horn aggressively explored new and comprehensive medication protocols that are now demonstrating significant beneﬁts. "The Alzheimerʼs Journey," combined with his website ( www.protectyourbrain.com) and his daily Alzheimer's Disease webcasts form the foundation of his mission to share his extensive clinical expertise and empower patients and families with the battle plan to "Win the War with Alzheimerʼs Disease."
"The Alzheimerʼs Journey" is not as an esoteric, philosophical discussion about Alzheimerʼs Disease. It is not about future research. "The Alzheimer's Journey" is a comprehensive, directive series about what people and families can do right now to battle Alzheimerʼs Disease. As the host of "The Alzheimerʼs Journey," Dr. Van Horn presents medical information and treatment protocols in an entertaining and understandable format with a focus on three significant areas:
- For people with intact memory, extensive and compelling information is presented on how to significantly reduce oneʼs risk of Alzheimerʼs Disease.
- For people with the mild to moderate memory loss of Alzheimerʼs Disease, Dr. Van Horn details the unique treatment protocol he currently prescribes to significantly slow the progression of memory loss.
- For families with loved ones who have advanced Alzheimerʼs Disease and are suffering with apathy, depression, insomnia, agitation or psychosis, Dr. Van Horn offers his comprehensive eight-step treatment process to restore dignity to the patient and relationship with the family.
"Most people and many doctors perceive Alzheimerʼs Disease as an illness that attacks old people with no intervention possible," remarked Dr. Van Horn. "My mission is not only to refute that perception, but to empower families with a detailed battle plan to win the war with Alzheimerʼs Disease. Every day I see the significant benefits of brain protection and aggressive medical treatment. Most information available about Alzheimerʼs Disease focuses on the suffering of patients and families. "The Alzheimerʼs Journey" offers the solution to the suffering. I am excited about "The Alzheimerʼs Journey" because I know it will tremendously benefit millions of families."Previews of the entire series are available for viewing online at www.protectyourbrain.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thealzheimersjourney. About William A. Van Horn, MD William A. Van Horn, MD is a Diplomat of the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry with more than twenty-ﬁve years' experience helping patients maximize the quality of their lives by ensuring proper and effective medical treatment for illnesses of the brain. Dr. Van Horn completed medical school at the University of South Alabama and received specialty training in a biological and neurological based psychiatry program at West Virginia University. He also had the privilege of working with some of the top Alzheimerʼs specialists in the United States during his Fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at Emory University. Dr. Van Horn currently serves on the Board of Directors of the South Carolina Chapter of the Alzheimerʼs Association. For more information, or to schedule an interview with Dr. Van Horn, please contact: Jason Frahm Ph. (646) 541-4304 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE William A Van Horn, MD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV