FARMINGTON, Conn., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), unveiled a suite of innovative security products from its market-leading brands designed to protect people, property and assets of residential and commercial customers at the International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West) in Las Vegas. UTC Climate, Control & Security is a leading provider of fire and security systems, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and contains the Interlogix, Lenel, Onity, Edwards and MAS brands.
"We have a broad range of security products and solutions, backed by a wealth of engineering expertise and common underlying technologies that include wireless communications, locking systems, software analytics and power management. We are actively working on leveraging these synergies, taking the best intellectual property, product and software platforms from all of our businesses to deliver innovative products that deploy the latest technology to our channel partners," said Jurgen Timperman, vice president and general manager, security & access solutions, UTC Climate, Controls & Security.
On display at the show are:
- Interlogix's Advisor ™ which combines comfort management with advanced life safety. The new intrusion platform will allow users robust security control, as well as remote management of door locks, thermostats, lighting and other electric appliances.
- Interlogix's IFS commercial and industrial network switches featuring PoE+ and Gigabit uplink as well as the latest media converters, small format pluggables and extenders.
- Interlogix's TruVision Navigator 5 which offers easy-to-use, fully scalable open video management software to streamline security operations. Customers can future-proof their security investments and migrate from analog to IP at their own pace - without disruption to their organization.
- Cameras - a full complement of award-winning 650+ TVL analog cameras, as well as a full range of Open Standards IP cameras from VGA to 5 megapixel (both PSIA and ONVIF-compliant)
- Recorders - a host of newly released, embedded DVRs and NVRs to satisfy the spectrum of recording needs, as well as the introduction of the new TruVision Software Video Recorder which affords customers open and flexible IP camera options, combined with commercial-off-the-shelf hardware storage configurations.
- Lenel's Prism ™ open IP Video Management System with OnGuard integration. Prism features a flexible user interface that maximizes the use of the video workspace and advanced forensics tools for investigations. Prism enables a low TCO video solution through tiered pricing, unlimited use of client and Lenel NVR recorder software and a single source of knowledgeable tech support for both access and video.
- MAS' security automation software that is a fully integrated, enterprise solution for monitored security service providers and proprietary central stations.
- Onity's product portfolio of electronic locks and energy management solutions for the hospitality and education sectors.
- Edwards' wide range of fire detection and alarm systems offered through industry leading channels including Vigilant, EST and Dukane.
"We are committed to providing our partners with great brands, exceptional technology and value-added solutions," Timperman said.Interlogix, Lenel, Onity, Edwards and MAS will be exhibiting at the UTC Climate, Controls & Security Booth #18017 through April 12 at ISC West in Las Vegas. About UTC Climate, Controls & Security UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. Follow our brands on Twitter: @Interlogix and @LenelSystems. SOURCE UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts