New AACN Critical Care Webinar Series Offers Free 30-minute Evidence-based Care Presentations
The series continues Thursday, May 9, at 10 a.m. PDT with "Sepsis Update: Early Identification and Management," featuring research scientist and nationally acclaimed learning facilitator Thomas Ahrens, RN, PhD, FAAN, who will explore recent improvements in understanding, identifying and treating severe sepsis.
Managing alarm fatigue will be the third webinar in the series,with noted clinical experts in alarm safety Marjorie Funk, PhD, RN, FAHA, FAAN,Maria Cvach, RN, MS, CCRN, and Sue Sendelbach, RN, PhD, CNS, teaming up on Thursday, June 20, at 10 a.m. PDT.
AACN will announce future webinar topics and dates throughout the year. Interested participants can learn more and register online at www.aacn.org/webinarseries.
About the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses: Founded in 1969 and based in Aliso Viejo, Calif., the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is the largest specialty nursing organization in the world. AACN joins together the interests of more than 500,000 acute and critical care nurses and claims more than 235 chapters worldwide. The organization's vision is to create a healthcare system driven by the needs of patients and their families in which acute and critical care nurses make their optimal contribution.SOURCE American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV