Flowonix Medical Inc. Announces US Market Launch Of The PrometraÂ® Programmable Intrathecal Drug Infusion Pump
"We are pleased to offer pain management physicians and patients a dual-gated valve pump versus the currently available peristaltic pump," stated Steve Adler, CEO of Flowonix Medical Inc. "Physicians are looking for options to the negative effects of high doses of oral narcotics for the management of pain in chronic pain patients. In a multicenter clinical study, the Prometra pump system demonstrated accurate, safe, and effective delivery of intrathecal medication. 1 This should reduce the amount of oral medication necessary to manage pain, reduce side effects associated with oral narcotics, and, as we see in new cost effectiveness studies, reduce the cost associated with drug delivery compared to oral narcotics."
About FlowonixFlowonix Medical Inc. ( www.flowonix.com), headquartered in Mt. Olive, NJ, is dedicated to working with healthcare professionals to help ease suffering associated with chronic pain and allow patients to reclaim their lives through innovation and therapy advancements. The strategic business goal of Flowonix Medical Inc. is to become the leading implantable drug delivery company in the world. Founded in 2005, Flowonix Medical Inc. received approval to conduct its first clinical trial in 2007 on the Prometra programmable implantable pump. The company received approval by the FDA to market the Prometra in 2012. Flowonix Medical Inc. has been granted multiple patents, and is focused on working closely with physicians to rapidly improve the capabilities of implantable drug delivery and management systems.
For more information see the Flowonix web site at: http://www.flowonix.com.
1 Indicated for Infumorph®Contact: Steven Adler 973-426-9229 SOURCE Flowonix Medical Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV