Textile Dyes - Global Strategic Business Report
DUBLIN, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Textile Dyes in Thousands of Tons and US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Acid Dyes - Basic Dyes - Direct Dyes - Disperse Dyes - Reactive Dyes - Sulfur Dyes - Vat Dyes - Other DyesThe report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. The report profiles 240 companies including many key and niche players. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain. Total Companies Profiled: 240 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 264) Company Locations: The United States 12 Japan 5 Europe 54 France 3 Germany 7 The United Kingdom 7 Italy 10 Spain 13 Rest of Europe 14 Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) 190 Latin America 2 Africa 1 Companies Mentioned Include: - A K Chemi - Dyes Enterprises ( India) - Abir Chemicals Ltd. ( India) - Adhik Chemicals Pvt., Ltd. ( India) - ADMG Srl ( Italy) - Advent Dyestuffs & Chemicals Pvt., Ltd. ( India) - Ajay Dye Chem Industries ( India) - Akash Purochem (P) Ltd. ( India) - Allchem SA ( Belgium) - Alliance Colors Corporation ( USA) - Allied Industrial Corporation Ltd. ( Taiwan) - Alps Industries Ltd. ( India) - AMI Dyestuff Corporation ( India) - Amritlal Chemaux Pvt., Ltd. ( India) - Amtex Dyechem Industries ( India) - Anand International ( India) - Anar International Pvt., Ltd. ( India) - Anju Dye Chem ( India) - Appex Dyestuff Industries ( India) - Ashish Chemicals ( India) - Asian Dyestuff Industries ( India) - Asiatic Colour-Chem Inds Ltd. ( India) - Asiatic Industries ( India) - Associated Dyestuff Industries ( India) - Associated Intermediates & Chemicals ( India) - Astik Dyestuff Pvt., Ltd. ( India) - Asutex ( Spain) - Atlas Dye-Chem Group ( India) - Atul Ltd. ( India) - B. R. Impex ( India) - Bajaj Exports ( India) - BASF SE ( Germany) For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5239dj/textile_dyes Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Chemicals SOURCE Research and Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV