MAQUET Cardiovascular Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance And CE Mark Approval For AIR-BANDâ¿¢ Radial Compression Device
About MAQUET MAQUET, a trusted partner for hospitals and physicians for over 175 years, is the global leader in providing medical systems that meet the needs of the most medically challenging patients, while exceeding the expectations of the hospital teams that care for them. MAQUET designs, develops and distributes innovative therapy solutions and infrastructure capabilities for high-acuity areas within the hospital including the operating room (OR), hybrid OR/cath lab and intensive care unit (ICU) as well as intra and inter hospital patient transport.
Headquartered in Rastatt, Germany, MAQUET is the largest subsidiary of the publicly listed Getinge Group AB of Sweden. MAQUET generated about 1.5 billion Euros in 2012, representing more than half of the Getinge Group's annual revenue of 2.7 billion Euros. MAQUET has 6,300 employees in 45 international sales and service organizations, as well as a network of more than 300 sales representatives. For more information please visit www.maquet.com.
SOURCE MAQUET Cardiovascular LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV