MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: 11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, April 25, 2013
LOCATION: Online, with free registration
SPEAKER: Medical Imaging Industry Analyst Roberto AranibarEconomic crises, austerity measures, and healthcare policy changes weighed heavily on global medical imaging equipment market expansion in recent years. Modest growth rates continue, largely due to rapid healthcare infrastructure developments and growing adoption of advanced imaging modalities in emerging market regions. To maximize potential for future success, stakeholders must be aware of key trends and transitions underway to prepare for and adapt to a new market environment. Attend this webinar to discover:
- Evaluate market potential for basic and advanced medical imaging modalities
- Learn about important market characteristics and trends
- Identify opportunities for growth in medical imaging equipment markets within each region of the world
- Consider factors affecting market growth internationally
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.