MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
April 11, 2013
11:00 a.m. EDT
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Online, with free registration
Economic crises, austerity measures, and healthcare policy changes weighed heavily on global medical imaging equipment market expansion in recent years. Modest growth rates continue, largely due to rapid healthcare infrastructure developments and growing adoption of advanced imaging modalities in emerging market regions. To maximize potential for future success, stakeholders must be aware of key trends and transitions underway to prepare for and adapt to a new market environment.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Evaluate market potential for basic and advanced medical imaging modalities
- Learn about important market characteristics and trends
- Identify opportunities for growth in medical imaging equipment markets within each region of the world
- Consider factors affecting market growth internationally
This briefing will benefit stakeholders in medical imaging equipment markets including vendors, suppliers and investors interested in understanding influential factors shaping the future of the market.
"Despite widespread economic crises and disruptive changes in healthcare policy within key developed markets, continued economic growth and healthcare infrastructure development in emerging markets is helping sustain modest growth levels," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst
. "Prompted by formidable challenges in developed markets, vendors are shifting their efforts and investments toward emerging markets, where providers continue transitioning to more advanced medical imaging technologies."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Advanced Medical Technologies practice, please visit:
About Frost & Sullivan
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.