NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will webcast its Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 10 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, April 25, 2013, from the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Brunswick, N.J.
Investors and other interested parties may access the live webcast of the meeting by visiting the Company's website at www.jnj.com and clicking on the webcast icon.
A replay of presentations from the meeting will be made available a few hours after the live meeting concludes. The webcast will remain available for replay for three months following the meeting. The replay can be accessed by clicking on "Webcasts & Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website. Interested parties can also follow the meeting on Twitter using #JNJASM13.
About Johnson & JohnsonCaring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 127,600 employees at more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV