Citigroup reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 15 and its EPS is estimated at $1.21 a share. Citi ($45.06) still has a buy rating and is 34.1% undervalued. The weekly chart profile is neutral with declining momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $44.12 and its 200-week SMA at $37.44. My annual value level lags at $33.19 with weekly and monthly risky levels at $45.80 and $49.88.
JPMorgan Chase reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 12 and its EPS is estimated at $1.38 a share. JPM ($49.25) has a hold rating and is 13.2% overvalued. The weekly chart profile is neutral with declining momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $48.40. My annual value levels are $44.04 and $42.87 with semiannual and weekly pivots at $46.84 and $48.92 and monthly risky level at $51.83.
Wells Fargo reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 12 and its EPS is estimated at 87 cents a share. WFC ($37.57) has a hold rating and is 9.7% overvalued. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with stock above its five-week MMA at $36.71. Monthly and annual value levels are $35.82, $34.17 and $32.82 with this week's risky level at $38.36.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV