Citigroup reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 15 and its EPS is estimated at $1.21 a share. Citi ($45.06) still has a buy rating and is 34.1% undervalued. The weekly chart profile is neutral with declining momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $44.12 and its 200-week SMA at $37.44. My annual value level lags at $33.19 with weekly and monthly risky levels at $45.80 and $49.88.
JPMorgan Chase reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 12 and its EPS is estimated at $1.38 a share. JPM ($49.25) has a hold rating and is 13.2% overvalued. The weekly chart profile is neutral with declining momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $48.40. My annual value levels are $44.04 and $42.87 with semiannual and weekly pivots at $46.84 and $48.92 and monthly risky level at $51.83.
Wells Fargo reports its Q1 2013 quarterly results pre-market on April 12 and its EPS is estimated at 87 cents a share. WFC ($37.57) has a hold rating and is 9.7% overvalued. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with stock above its five-week MMA at $36.71. Monthly and annual value levels are $35.82, $34.17 and $32.82 with this week's risky level at $38.36.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV