Global POS Hardware And Software Market 2011-2015
DUBLIN, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of " Global POS Hardware and Software Market 2011-2015" to its catalogue.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global POS Hardware and Software market to grow at a CAGR of 7.84 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of EMV cards. The Global POS Hardware and Software market has also been witnessing the growing need for improved security standards. However, the slow adoption rate could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.TechNavio's report, the Global POS Hardware and Software Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Hardware and Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Key Questions Answered - What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be? - What are the key market trends? - What is driving this market? - What are the challenges to market growth? - Who are the key vendors in this market space? - What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? - What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors? Companies Mentioned The key vendors dominating this market space are Ingenico S.A., VeriFone Systems Inc., First Data Corp., and Pax Technology Ltd., Epicor Software Corp., Micros Systems Inc., Oracle Corp., and SAP Corp. The other vendors mentioned in the report are Hypercom Corp., Heartland Payment Systems Inc., SZZT Electronics Co. Ltd., Equinox Payments, Cybernet Inc., and Spire Payments Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV