Calico Announces Completion Of The First Tranche Of Its Non-Brokered Private Placement Financing
VANCOUVER, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Calico Resources Corp. (TSX-V: CKB) (the "Company" or "Calico") is pleased to announce the closing of the first tranche of its non-brokered private placement originally announced on March 28, 2013. In this first tranche, the Company issued 2,950,000 units at a price of $0.16 per unit. The total gross proceeds raised in this tranche amount to CDN$472,000.00.
Each unit consists of one common share and one-half of one share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant is exercisable into one additional common share at a price of $0.28 per share for a period of two years, expiring April 9, 2015.
All securities issued by the Company in connection with this first portion of the private placement are subject to a statutory hold period and may not be traded until August 10, 2013.
The second tranche of the financing for the balance of 2,500,000 Units is scheduled to close by the end of the week, details of which will be announced once complete.The net proceeds from the Offering will be used for exploration and development on the Company's Grassy Mountain Project and for general working capital. On behalf of the Board, Arden B. Morrow President & CEO Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Calico Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV