Airport Cities World Conference Confirms Extra Speakers For 2013
LONDON, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
With just two weeks to go until the Airport Cities World Conference and Exhibition (ACE) takes place on African soil for the first time, event organiser UBM Live has confirmed more high profile speakers will be taking part.
Adding to the already impressive list of speakers, UBM Live has announced that South Africa's minister of transport, Benedict Martins, will be giving a speech at this year's event.
Taking place in the City of Ekurhuleni, South Africa from April 24-26, delegates attending ACE will also hear speeches from high profile figures from the Airport City community , including the Chicago Department of Aviation's Commissioner Rosemarie S. Andolino; Karen Campbell, Manchester Airport Group's Airport City Director; and Rimzie Ismail, Head of Customer Affairs & Service Brand Delivery, Service Development at Dubai Airports.Other senior figures including Michael Mabuyakhulu, MEC, Economic Development and Tourism for KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, and Sibongile Mazibuko, City Manager of the City of Mangaung have also confirmed they will be speaking at the event. These speakers will join a comprehensive line up of senior industry figures who will be travelling from all over the world to speak at the event. This year's ACE will take place at the Emperors Palace Hotel in the City of Ekurhuleni, South Africa, from April 24-26, 2013, and will be the first time it has ever been hosted on African soil. During the 2-day conference and exhibition, leading authorities on the airport city and aerotropolis concepts will be joined by a number of government officials, airport CEOs, and industry experts from all corners of the globe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV