Liangjiang New Area To Participate In International Industrial System
CHONGQING, China, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Zhengcai, secretary of Chongqing's municipal committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), on April 8 and 9 visited the Liangjiang New Area, a landmark of inland China.
Sun asked the new area to reform, open up and innovate, and to participate in the international division of labor and global competition.
Chongqing Liangjiang New Area, which enjoys equal popularity with Shanghai Pudong New Area and Tianjin Binhai New Area, has kept an annual economic increase speed of 20% since its establishment in 2010. As China's fastest growing area, Liangjiang New Area has attracted 113 enterprises on the Top 500 list.
Liangjiang New Area is expected to speed up its development, although it has already seen remarkable achievements, according to Sun. The first plan is to intensify reforms on urban-rural integration. The second is to collect the advanced production factors and participate in the international industrial system.Processing trade and electronic information industries of the new area have been experiencing rapid development. The gross import and export value of the new area stood at 21.3 billion US dollars in 2012, higher than that of some provinces in central and west China. Emerging service industries such as service outsourcing, software research and development, financial settlement, etc. have embraced leap-forward development in the country's inland areas. Based on this situation, Sun Zhengcai expressed that Liangjiang New Area should boost the development of the financial industry and modern service industry and strive to build itself into the financial hub, the trade and logistics center as well as the demonstration zone for emerging industries in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV