AmCham Shanghai Announces 2013 CSR Award Winners
"Companies in the lead tend to have well-articulated strategies, good management structure and process in place, and more dedicated resources to incubate a strong culture of community involvement. They tend to effectively leverage their corporate assets to manage the CSR portfolio with a balanced score card," said C. Y. Yeung, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Intel China Ltd. and Chair of the AmCham Shanghai Business Council for Sustainability and Responsibility (BCSR). Yeung served as a member of the judging panel for the 2013 AmCham Shanghai CSR Awards.
To encourage broad participation and a diverse list of nominees, AmCham Shanghai called for nominations not only from AmCham Shanghai member companies, but also from non-member companies and non-profit organizations with excellent CSR programs and initiatives.
More than 150 people attended today's awards ceremony including government officials, CSR practitioners and scholars from the public, private and non-profit sectors as well as company representatives.
About AmCham Shanghai CSR AwardsFor 8 th year running, AmCham Shanghai's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Awards have been given to recognize companies, their NGO partners, and individuals for their outstanding and innovative CSR programs and initiatives in China. The AmCham Shanghai CSR Awards is one of the longest running and most respected awards programs in China's CSR community. The 2013 AmCham Shanghai CSR Awards judging panel consists of leading scholars and practitioners globally, including experts from within China, as follows:
- Mr. Gregory Berzonsky, Vice President, United Way Worldwide
- Dr. Bradly Googins, Associate Professor, Boston College Carroll School of Management
- Dr. Francisco L. Roman, Executive Director, AIM - RVR Center for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Mr. Bill Valentino, Director, Beijing Normal University CSR Center
- Mr. C Y Yeung, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Intel China
- Dr. Jian Zhong Lu, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Sateri China
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV