Aircraft Windows And Windshields Market Is Worth $635.3 Million By 2018
DALLAS, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report, Commercial Aviation Aircraft Windows & Windshields Market, Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018), the total global market is expected to reach $635.3 million by 2018 with a CAGR of 3.25%.
93 market data tables 21 figures 169 pages and an in-depth Table of Content on " Aircraf t Windows and Windshields Marke t "http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/aircraft-windows-and-windshields-market-1104.html Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report. The recovery of the aviation sector from 2007-08, the global economic crisis has helped the commercial aircraft manufacturers with new orders. Majority of the orders are from emerging regional economies like APAC and BRIC. The manufacturers are increasing their aircraft production capacity alongside with innovative aircrafts aimed at fuel efficiency. The industry is witnessing new entrants from emerging economies in narrow body segment. These in turn are acting as boon for the Aircraft Components Manufacturers. Coupled with the increase in orders for existing models and new models are expected to enter the market. The aircraft windows and windshields industry is estimated to grow at 3.25% during the period of 2013 to 2018. It is expected that the aircraft windows and windshield market in Middle East will witness the highest growth rate. Airlines are currently trying to tackle the rising fuel price which is a major challenge. This has forced the airlines to enhance the efficiency in their aircrafts & aircraft components. There has been immense research & development in areas of efficient and creative windows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV