- Allows for non-working days such as holidays.
- Number of people who travel to work in 2011 compared to 2001.
- The number of Car Passengers as a proportion of Car Drivers.
- Data has been rounded for ease of communication. Full data sources are available in the full report (see Notes to Editors).
NOTES TO EDITORS
The full report is available at the following URLs.
PART III: Yet to be published. In Part III, we specifically look at Travel to Work by Bicycle and how each Region in
is evolving in these austere times.
This report was produced by cycling website,
, as part of their analysis of UK Cycling habits with regard to commuting and how this compares to other forms of transport. The report uses data from the Office for National Statistics as provided by the Nomis website.
Permission is given for publishers to use extracts from the report but we would ask that where possible, the report author is credited, this being Bikes.org.uk (
). Copyright is held by Bikes.org.uk, its Parent Company, the Office for National Statistics, Nomis and the Crown.
The Bikes.org.uk website is run by a group of dedicated cyclists who are passionate about cycling. We provide articles on a wide range of cycling related topics.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts