Tymoshenko's Involvement In Ongoing Legal Cases Rules Out An Early Presidential Pardon, Says Human Rights Commissioner
Senior European leaders have warmly welcomed the recent Yanukovych pardons as a sign Ukraine is committed to European integration and the signing of an important Association Agreement with the EU later this year.
European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighborhood Policy Stefan Füle called Yanukovych's actions the "first but important step aimed at resolving the problem of selective justice" while former European Commission President Romano Prodi also applauded the decision.
SOURCE Ukraine Monitor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV