Rainy River Resources Completes Feasibility Study: Establishes Intermediate Production Profile With 4.0 Million Ounces Of Gold In Proven And Probable Reserves
The underground mine production rate is estimated to average 1,000 tpd. A fleet of 5.4 cubic-metre load-haul-dumps ("LHDs") and 27 cubic-metre trucks has been selected as the primary underground production equipment. At peak operation, the underground will have approximately 42 pieces of mobile equipment (including production, development and support equipment) and have a ventilation capacity of approximately 350 m [ 3 ] per second.
At peak operation, the underground will require a workforce of 187 persons (staff, hourly and contract employees).
Both mine areas will deliver material to a central gyratory crusher for primary reduction and delivery to the processing plant.
Metallurgy and ProcessingMetallurgical testing has been conducted over a period of almost three years at SGS Canada Inc. in Lakefield, Ontario. Based on the results, BBA has developed a conventional flow sheet including:
- primary crushing and grinding;
- gravity recovery;
- whole-ore leaching followed by a carbon-in-pulp circuit;
- electro-winning and smelting to produce gold doré; and
- a cyanide destruction circuit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV