IMPACTS FOR THE AXA GROUP
Full year 2012 IFRS underlying earnings of disposed operations were ca.
Euro 70 million
Estimated impacts on AXA expected after the closing:
- Exceptional capital loss below Euro 0.1 billion, which will be accounted for in Net Income, including a reduction in intangible assets of ca. Euro 0.4 billion;
- +3 points on Solvency I ratio, which was 233% at December 31, 2012;
- +4 points on Economic Solvency ratio, which was 206% at December 31, 2012;
- -1 point on debt gearing, which was 26% at December 31, 2012.
This transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of regulatory approval, and is expected to close later this year.
ABOUT AXA FINANCIAL
AXA Financial is one of the premier U.S. organizations in financial protection and wealth management through its strong brands:
ABOUT AXA EQUITABLE
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY) is a leading financial protection company and one of the nation's premier providers of life insurance, annuity, and financial products and services. The company's products and services are distributed to individuals and business owners through its retail distribution channel, AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and to the financial services market through its wholesale distribution channel, AXA Distributors, LLC. In 2012, AXA Equitable generated Annual Premium Equivalent (APE) of Euro 1.2 billion (up 14% vs. 2011) and Life & Savings Underlying Earnings of Euro 0.5 billion (vs. Euro 0.2 billion in 2011).
Find AXA Equitable on Facebook and Twitter or visit our website at http://www.axa-equitable.com/.
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- AllianceBernstein, L.P
- AXA Distributors, LLC