IMPACTS FOR THE AXA GROUP
Full year 2012 IFRS underlying earnings of disposed operations were ca. Euro 70 million.
Estimated impacts on AXA expected after the closing:
- Exceptional capital loss below Euro 0.1 billion, which will be accounted for in Net Income, including a reduction in intangible assets of ca. Euro 0.4 billion;
- +3 points on Solvency I ratio, which was 233% at December 31, 2012;
- +4 points on Economic Solvency ratio, which was 206% at December 31, 2012;
- -1 point on debt gearing, which was 26% at December 31, 2012.
This transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of regulatory approval, and is expected to close later this year.
ABOUT AXA FINANCIAL
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- AllianceBernstein, L.P
- AXA Distributors, LLC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts