Fire Safety Incredibly Important For Older Adults, Says Fire Protection Group, Inc.
For condominiums, assisted living facilities, and similar residential spaces, Fire Protection Group, Inc. has also amassed much experience in the installation of fire alarm and sprinkler systems. Fire Protection Group, Inc.'s sizeable collection of clients includes residential spaces like Crowne Plaza Hotels, St. Luke's Hospital, California State Polytechnic University, as well as an extensive list of residential high rise buildings, apartment complexes, healthcare facilities, and much more. Fire Protection Group, Inc.'s staff, including lead engineer and general manager George Saadian, has plenty of understanding in maintenance and testing codes like NFPA 25 and LAFD Regulation #4, so they can capably ensure that their systems stay in pristine shape once installed.
Of course, prevention is incredibly important. When installing home sprinkler or alarm systems, a homeowner must make certain accommodations for some seniors, including linking up all smoke alarms and consider provisions for residents who are hard of hearing or deaf. Reliable fire sprinklers will generally contain residential fires, as well, giving firefighters more time to get on the scene and allowing senior residents more time to escape safely.
With any questions or concerns on making your home or residential space as safe as possible for your residents over the age of 65, don't hesitate to contact Fire Protection Group, Inc. The company can be reached by phone at 888-251-3488 or online at www.firesprinkler.com.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.comSOURCE Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV