Plaintiff seeks to recover damages on behalf of purchasers of Navistar common stock during the Class Period (the "Class"). Plaintiff is represented by Finkelstein & Krinsk LLP, the highly regarded and experienced law firm litigating securities cases throughout the country.
As a member of the Class described above, you may, not later than May 20, 2013, file a lawsuit and/or move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff for the Class. If you choose to do nothing you will remain an absent class member. Your sharing in a recovery is not, however, affected by the decision to be a lead plaintiff. If you want to discuss this matter or your alternatives and rights, please contact our office at 877.493.5366 (ask for Michael Plavi), by fax to 619.238.5425, or by writing Finkelstein & Krinsk, LLP, 501 West Broadway, Suite 1250, San Diego, CA, 92101, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK, LLP 501 West Broadway, Suite 1250 San Diego, CA 92101 Tel: 619.238.1333 Fax: 619.238.5425 email@example.com
SOURCE Finkelstein & Krinsk LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV