BALA CYNWYD, Pa., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Gain Capital Holdings LLC ("Gain Capital" or the "Company") (NYSE: GCAP) relating to the proposed offer received by FXCM, Inc. ("FXCM").
Under the proposed transaction, Gain Capital shareholders will receive 0.3996 shares of FXCM Class A common stock for each share of Gain Capital stock they own. FXCM has also indicated it is prepared to offer up to $50 million in cash consideration in lieu of FXCM shares. Thereafter, Gain Capital adopted a stockholder rights plan, which is often called a "poison pill". The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Gain Capital for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process.
If you own shares of Gain Capital stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/563-gcap-gain-capital-holdings-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV