Pandemic H7N9 Interview Availability
TREVOSE, Pa., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHO: Myles Druckman, MD, Senior Vice President, Medical Services at International SOS is considered a leading pandemic expert and thought leader in international corporate health. Dr. Druckman has served as a resource for international and national media such as CNN, CNBC and Consumer Reports on topics such as the global management of emerging diseases, pandemic preparedness, and medical crisis management. In addition, Dr. Druckman lectures widely and publishes articles on international healthcare issues.
WHAT: A strain of bird flu - H7N9 - has emerged in China which is capable of causing severe illness and death. As of early April, more than 30 people have been reported to be infected with the new virus in China. Several of the infected people became seriously ill or died. There are no known links between them. Although the situation is still developing, it is in organisations' best interests to stay informed. The threat of travel disruptions and business continuity are issues concerning every organization with exposure in China and the region.
TOPICS: Dr. Druckman is available to discuss:
- What is H7N9?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is it spread and how can it be prevented?
- How is International SOS helping travellers and assignees based in China?
- How can organizations respond to this threat?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV