SEIU Launches Ad Campaign On Home Care Crisis Jeopardizing 80,000 Illinois Seniors
Ad Blitz Urges Lawmakers to Pass Supplemental Funding for Embattled Community Care Program
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- After nearly a month of political stalemate on efforts to resolve a financial crisis threatening home care services for more than 80,000 Illinois seniors, the union representing home care workers launched a comprehensive paid media and field campaign on Wednesday urging lawmakers to pass supplemental funding to save the program.
SEIU Healthcare Illinois and Indiana, which represents 30,000 home care workers who participate in the financially distressed Community Care Program, initiated a multi-tiered campaign to alert the public to the funding woes that have already caused service cutbacks in some markets around the state. (Watch the ad here: http://nomorecutsil.com/ ).
The campaign will include:
- Broadcast TV, print and on-line ads
- Multiple rounds of direct mail to seniors and the union members across the state
- Call programs to patch seniors and union members through to their lawmaker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts