TROY, Mich., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) ("Flagstar") today released instructions for its first quarter 2013 earnings call, which will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at 11 a.m. (ET). The purpose of the call is to discuss first quarter 2013 financial results, which will be released after the market closes on April 23, 2013.
To join the call, please dial (888) 663-2254 toll free or (913) 312-1482, and use passcode: 2962176. Please call at least 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. A replay will be available for five business days by calling (888) 203-1112 toll free or (719) 457-0820, using passcode: 2962176. The conference call will also be available as a live audiocast on the Investor Relations section of flagstar.com. It will be archived on that site and will be available for replay and download. A slide presentation to accompany the conference call will also be posted on the site.
It is preferred that questions are emailed in advance to email@example.com, or they may be asked during the conference call. Any questions concerning the call should be directed to Bradley T. Howes, senior vice president and investor relations officer, at (248) 312-2000.
About Flagstar Flagstar is the holding company for Flagstar Bank, FSB, a full-service financial institution offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses, and homeowners. With $14.1 billion in total assets at December 31, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential first mortgage loans. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV