Seize The Tax Day With 15% Off Savings At White Castle
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While you can't count it as a tax deduction, White Castle offers Cravers a 15 percent discount on orders at all restaurants and online from now through tax day.
"We want to satisfy the cost-saving needs of our Cravers this tax season," said Jamie Richardson, vice president of White Castle. "Whether you're still crunching the numbers or you're waiting on a check from Uncle Sam, we're happy to celebrate the end of tax season with you."
Cravers can find the coupon on White Castle's Facebook page or by logging onto White Castle's website at www.WhiteCastle.com. Download and print the coupon today to receive the 15 percent discount through April 15."After people take care of their taxes, we want everybody to celebrate with a price break at White Castle," Richardson said. About White CastleWhite Castle is a family-owned business based in Columbus, Ohio, that owns and operates more than 400 restaurants in 12 states. The company was founded in Wichita, Kansas, in 1921 and is America's first fast-food hamburger chain. All White Castle Sliders are made from 100 percent USDA inspected beef. White Castle's commitment to maintaining the highest quality products extends to the company owning and operating its own meat processing plants and bakeries. White Castle's new loyalty program, Craver Nation, connects like-minded Cravers from around the globe in a social media setting. For more information on White Castle and Craver Nation, visit WhiteCastle.com and CraverNation.WhiteCastle.com. SOURCE White Castle
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV