Eva Longoria And Andy Cohen Join Ad Age Digital Conference April 16-17 In New York City
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Exciting additions have been made to the lineup for the 2013 Ad Age Digital Conference on April 16-17 in New York City. Eva Longoria will join the stage with Hulu's acting CEO and SVP of Content Andy Forssell to discuss original and exclusive programming on Hulu, specifically "Mother Up," Hulu's upcoming animated series in which Longoria serves as both voice talent and executive producer.
Additionally, Bravo's Andy Cohen will be hosting the Viral Video Awards in partnership with Visible Measures on April 17 th, where he will present awards for the funniest and most tear-jerking viral ads of the year in addition to highlighting other spots that went viral over the past several months. In the "tear-jerker" category, this year's winners is Expedia with their moving tale of a father traveling to his lesbian daughter's wedding, "Find Your Understanding," which ran away with 56% of the vote. Winning the humor category is Liquid-Plumr with "Double Impact" which won 33% of the vote.
These influential thinkers will join an all-star cast of technologists, entrepreneurs, and marketers in two days of programming at The Metropolitan Pavilion. Over the course of the conference, leaders from Citibank, Blackberry, Starbucks, and Delta will address the hottest topics, and biggest challenges facing brands today, from rapidly shifting mobile behaviors to opportunities afforded by harnessing big data.
Among the elite list of speakers are:
- Cory Booker, Mayor, Newark NJ
- Chet Kanojia, CEO, Aereo
- Robert Wong, Chief Creative Officer, Google Creative Lab
- Rebecca Van Dyck, Head of Consumer Marketing, Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV