SHREVEPORT, La., April 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (Nasdaq:HFBL) announced today that its Board of Directors at their meeting on April 10, 2013, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.06 per share on the common stock of Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana. The dividend is payable on May 6, 2013, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on April 22, 2013.
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana is the holding company for Home Federal Bank which conducts business from its four full-service banking offices and one commercial lending agency office in northwest Louisiana. Home Federal recently shifted focus to becoming a full-service bank and is committed to providing an unparalleled level of personal service while helping customers meet all their financial needs. Additional information is available at www.hfbla.com.
Statements contained in this news release which are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They often include words like "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate" and "intend" or future or conditional verbs such as "will," "would," "should," "could" or "may." We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana James R. Barlow Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Dawn F. Williams Vice President 318.841.1170
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV