2013 UNCA Awards Wednesday, December 18th
4. The United Nations Foundation prize for any entry in any medium that best covers the humanitarian and development aspects of the U.N. and its agencies.
Work in print, Internet, radio or TV between August 2012 and August 2013, covering the U.N. and its agencies in whatever capacity may be submitted. The judges will look for entries with impact, insight and originality, and will take into account the courage, assiduity and investigative work of the journalist. Entries from the developing world media are particularly welcome.
Entries can be submitted in any of the official U.N. languages (English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian). Entries not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation.
Video entries should be in DVD (preferably NTSC format). A written transcript in English or French will assist judging of radio and TV entries.A minimum of two (2) copies should be sent of each entry. Multiple or joint entries are accepted. HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY: This year the entire entry process is submitted online by completing the UNCA Awards Entry Form on the UNCA website. TO BEGIN, simply click on the 2013 UNCA Awards Entry Form below to complete your personal information and to upload your photo. ENTRY FORM http://cms.unca.com/content/view/116/10/ You can then choose to:
- Submit your work electronically by including web links and/or uploading all files directly on the Entry Form
- Submit your work by postal mail to the address indicated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV